Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing #13 Tagging and Del.icio.us

This one I almost gave up on because of getting a message repeatedly about Internal Error-somethings terribly wrong, blah, blah, blah! Finally I was able to save some of my favorite sites. Notably, UHCL and Library2Play since I'm accessing them so much. However, I searched for a few others for school (national parks-no success, poetry-great success). Since I'm teaching a poetry unit now, I was happy to find some other sites that others had tagged. This would be great for school and the library when I need to find sites tagged by others as well as accessing my own. Overall, this is a great time-saver!! Something I desperately need since it can cut some of my frustration down. The message thing I mentioned at the top is a pain in the neck. I even shut down my computer and restarted it to see if that would help. The process was still hit and miss.

No comments: