Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing #10 Fun, Fun, Fun

First of all, this one is the most fun I have had in a while! So much to choose from. I wanted to see everything before making a decision, but got so excited about what I could do that I started making stuff anyway. I can see why the instructions mentioned being tasteful as some of the images were less than that. However, there were many of them that would be suitable for school. Before I go any further with my talking I want to post what I made.

Make your own clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com



Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com



Yay! It worked. I used Comic Strip Generator and Custom Sign Generator (magnets) for my funnies. They appealed to me the most, although I will use Trading Card too. I kind of like the idea of students generating ideas for certain images as table groups or using it for a contest with the winners getting the posters or magnets. This could even be tied in to a book fair idea.

http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/
http://www.customsigngenerator.com/

1 comment:

Mrs. Frizzle said...

These are cute! Great job!