Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thing #19 Web 2.0 Awards List

Ok, I love this one! So many great sites and the rankings provided extra info I paid attention to. I saw some of the ones that we had already visited like flickr and Picasa. I was particularly interested in realtravel.com because my husband and I love to travel and this one provided travel advice, a travel guide, and a trip planner. I had visited craiglist before and checked out Oodle too (online classifieds). One Sentence had some very touching true stories and some that were hilarious. DonorsChoose.org was super because it was an arena for teachers advertising for donations for particular projects that people could donate to. I added a school countdown from springwidgets to my blog. This looks a lot like a countdown our librarian has provided for our school-wide Drop Every Thing And Read time we have on the first Friday of the month. So, I could use Web 2.0 personally as well as professionally. It's a great shopping site for websites.

1 comment:

Tex Teacher said...

I also am interested in ways to donate and enrich others! Kudos to you!!!